Join us Sundays at 10am
COVID-19 UPDATE // JULY 24TH
On Thursday, July 23rd the Board of Health at Panhandle Health District passed a mandate regarding face coverings. The mandate states the following: “That every person in Kootenai County is required to wear a face covering that completely covers the person’s nose and mouth when the person is in a public place and physical distancing of 6 feet from others cannot be maintained.” A public place in this context is defined as any place open to all members of the public without specific invitation. Your leadership at Anthem Hayden agree that this mask mandate applies to our gatherings. Accordingly, starting this Sunday, July 26th we strongly encourage all people who are required* to wear a face covering do so at all Anthem Hayden related functions to abide by the mandate when they cannot maintain social distancing of 6 feet from others.
We are implementing the following changes at our gatherings:
- All Anthem Hayden staff will all be wearing a face covering when not socially distanced.
- A face covering will be offered to everyone entering the building who does not have one.
- Since it is very difficult for children to social distance in our Kids Ministry, we strongly encourage all children ages 2 and over to wear a face covering. We’d appreciate parents taking the time to talk with their children regarding this change and the importance of following this protocol.
- We strongly encourage all people who meet one of the exemptions stated in the mandate and therefore cannot wear a face covering to please exercise social distancing at all times.
The leadership at Anthem Hayden understands that many people have strong opinions regarding the use of face coverings. Our hope is that during this unprecedented time in our nation’s history we truly keep our eyes on Jesus. Our desire is to show respect for the authority that God has allowed to be in place in our community. We are praying that we can use this moment in time in Kootenai County to further glorify Christ in the way we react to current events regardless of our personal opinions on them.
We also want to remind everyone that if the mandate of having to wear a face covering will be a distraction to worshipping our Lord & Savior, please feel free to choose to worship with us through our live stream on YouTube. At the end of the day, we want to worship and be in fellowship with everyone again, but the most important factor in all of this is that we are all drawing closer to and strengthening our relationship with the Lord.
Anthem Hayden Staff & Elders
*Facial coverings are not required to be worn under the following circumstances:
- Where the individuals are immediate family members or household occupants.
- Children under the age of two (2).
- Persons with medical conditions, mental health conditions, or disability that prevent them from wearing a face covering. A person is not required to provide documentation demonstrating that the person cannot tolerate wearing a face covering.
- Persons who are communicating with a person who is deaf and hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons, including on-duty law enforcement officers, for whom wearing a face covering would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
- Persons who are obtaining a service involving nose, face or head for which temporary removal of face covering is necessary to perform the service.
- Persons who are eating or drinking at a restaurant or other establishment that offers food or beverage service, so long as they are seated at a table and able to maintain a distance of 6 feet from persons who are not members of the same household or party. This exemption does NOT apply to entry, exit, or other movement through the facility.
- Persons incarcerated in a jail or related facility.
- When necessary to confirm a person’s identity.
- When local, state, or federal law prohibits wearing a face covering or rehires removal of a face covering.
We invite you to worship with us from home via our weekly gatherings, devotionals, and kids curriculum.
Please follow the link and fill out the form if you would like to be added to our e-mail list for updated information about Anthem Hayden, teachings, home group discussion guides and more.
Loving Jesus Together
If you are interested in joining a Home Group, follow the link below to find out more
Transformational | Relational | Missional
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
We are all about Jesus. Anthem is a movement of love-drenched, grace-filled and Spirit-empowered people who desire to be the Church. This means being people who live an unabridged lifestyle that allows for Jesus to be integrated into every part of life.
We will be exclusively meeting online until further notice. New teachings will be available weekly here on our website and YouTube channel.
Listen to the latest teaching and find previous Podcasts
Check here for a list of upcoming events, news, and event registration.
Want to know what’s going on?
Connect with us on social media
ALL ABOUT JESUS
Our call, as the Church, is to grow up in all aspects of our life into being more like Jesus. It is our vision to see a movement of people in whom Christ is at work in and through, in everything that we do.
251 W Miles Ave, Hayden ID, 83835